- Fan, S. and Chen, B., “Experimental study of phosphate salts influencing properties of magnesium phosphate cement”, Construction and Building Materials, 65, 480 (2014). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2014.05.021).
- Gupta, O. P., Fuel furnaces and refractories, Khanna Publication, Delhi, India, (2011).
- Hipedingera, N., Sciana, A. and Agliettia, E., “Refractory concretes of chemical bond with diverse aggregates”, Procedia Materials Science, 1, 425 (2012). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mspro.2012.06.057).
- Kalyoncu, R. S., “Chemically bonded refractories-A review of the state of the art”, Refractory Materials, 32, 2 (1982).
- Alamar, K. and Paulo, R. G., “Ceramic encapsulation of refractory and mineral residues based on potassium and magnesium phosphate”, Minerals Engineering, 25, 302 (2007). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mineng.2007.10.010).
- Luz, A. P., Gomes, D. T. and Pandolfelli, V. C., “High-alumina phosphate-bonded refractory castables: Al(OH)3 sources and their effects”, Ceramics International, 41, 9041 (2015). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ceramint.2015.03.276).
- Zhang, T., Chen, H., Li, X. and Zhu, Z., “Hydration behavior of magnesium potassium phosphate cement and stability analysis of its hydration products through thermodynamic modelling”, Cement and Concrete Research, 1 (98), 101 (2017). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconres.2017.03.015).
- Zhang, X., Li, G., Niu, M. and Song, Z., “Effect of calcium aluminate cement on water resistance and high-temperature resistance of magnesium-potassium phosphate cement”, Construction and Building Materials, 175, 768 (2018). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.conbuildmat.2018.04.200).
Xu, B., Lothenbach, B. and Ma, H., “Properties of fly ash blended magnesium potassium phosphate mortars: Effect of the ratio between fly ash and magnesia”, Cement and Concrete Composites, 90, 169 (2018). (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cemconcomp.2018.04.002